Every person, who accesses this website, agrees to terms and conditions and shall abide by these terms and conditions.
These terms and condition form a legal agreement between each of such persons and www.medimitra.org./the owner of this site. The use of this website denotes the acceptance of the said terms, conditions and shall be subject to the disclaimers.
1) This site is developed, owned and operated by Poona Citizen Doctors Forum, Pune based society (hereinafter the Society), to promote ethical practices in medicine. Everyone is free to use and circulate the contents featured or displayed on this site, but by giving due acknowledgment to the owner, writer, creator of the content and by taking full responsibility of the content and guaranteeing that it will not be misused for any purpose that amounts to violation of laws of this Country.
2) The purpose of starting this forum for interface is to bring transparency in the patient doctor relationship in order to foster trust between the patients and doctors. This web site displays data base of doctors on query from the viewer. The results displayed by the website search are outcome of the data suggested by patients/persons regarding a particular doctor. Merely displaying the names of the doctors based on experiences shared by other patients does not guarantee anything about the skills, knowledge and integrity of such doctors, nor does the Society undertake any responsibility for any experience or opinion expressed by any person on this website. The experiences of the patients may be personal and subjective and hence each one may have a different experience with a particular doctor. Therefore the person uploading the data, details and the website displaying the same, for a particular doctor, cannot create any responsibility about the trust, truth or validity of experience or opinion in any manner by the Society or any of the office bearers of the Society.
3) The contents on this website are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice and/or practice. The creator/owner of this website does not have control or will not be liable or responsible for the advice given on this website. Hence shall not be liable for any action or for damages or defamation.
4) www.medimitra.org will not be responsible for any direct or incidental or punitive damages caused to health and/or life of an individual by using the information or because of unavailability of information on this website. The responsibility of all incidental cost and effort required to undergo any form of correction or any form of medical attention required or caused as a result of using information from this website is entirely of the person using this website.
5) Any person using this website shall indemnify www.medimitra.org against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms or for unauthorized use of the Content or the Site.
6) This website may be linked to other websites and the Society may not have control over such websites and hence the Society cannot be held responsible for any content on other websites linked to this website.